Travel by Coach / Bus / Minibus
Student Coach Services
As parking in School is very limited, we recommend the student coach service as a way for most of the senior students to travel to School.
The student coaches are offered independently of Cheadle Hulme School by Elite Services - a local company based near the Pointing Dog in Cheadle Hulme.
- CH-A (Chorlton - Stretford - Sale - Brooklands - Baguley - Wythenshaw - Gatley - Cheadle Hulme - CHS)
- CH-B (“The Heatons” - Parrs Wood - Didsbury - CHS)
- CH-C (Gee Cross - Marple Bridge - Marple - High Lane - Hazel Grove - Bramhall - CHS)
- CH-D (Tytherington - Prestbury - Alderley Edge - Wilmslow - Handforth - CHS)
- CH-E (Mere - Knutsford - Hale Barns - CHS)
- CH-F (Hale - Bowdon - Altrincham - CHS)
Arrangements for these services can be made directly with Elite's School Transport team (0161 480 0617 or email@example.com).
Many students benefit from a variety of after-school activities; there is also the option of a late bus which leaves School at 5.15pm. If you are interested in this please speak to Elite Services so it can gauge the journeys to your area.
A number of public service buses also operate in the local area, the nearest public bus stops are on Church Road and Gillbent Road which is a 4½ minute walk from the School Lane entrance. More information about these services can be found here, or on the Transport for Greater Manchester website. These services are out of the control of Cheadle Hulme School; please check with individual operators for service updates.
If you would like to discuss any aspect of student travel please contact our Senior Operations Manager who is responsible for the service level agreement with Elite Services and for promoting the initiatives within our Travel Plan.